- This module predicts stabilty changes upon point mutation from a PDB structure.
- This is available from: Run CUPSAT > Predict Mutant Stability from Existing PDB structures.
- Initially, given PDB file is analysed for ita atom environment & secondary structure features.
- Details of Accessible Surface Area & Secondary structure specificity of the given amino acid environment are provided (DSSP).
- Torsion angle information is provided.
- Input details: PDB ID, Wild type anino acid, mutant amino acid, residue ID. chaind id may be required.
- Some PDB structures either don't have chain specification or have only one chain. In that case, the program doesn't require chain ID.
If there are multiple chains and the supplied wild type amino acid and residue ID match only one chain,
the program assumes that the input belongs to a specific chain. All others cases require chain ID to be selected.
The program gives comprehensive information about the structure and stability in the next screens.